Projekt współfinansowany przez Unię Europejską

poniedziałek, 23 marca 2015

My memories



Almost two months have passed since our visit in Barcelona but my memories are still fresh.  I think I should confess that I miss the atmosphere of the course and the city very much. During the course we were practising communication skills in international groups – we were working in groups with teachers from Turkey, Bulgaria and Croatia. We learned a lot about how the proper communication between teachers, staff, pupils and parents should look like. We had time and opportunity to share our experiences with other participants. For me the most interesting part of the course was the visit in Spanish school and the difference that surprised me the most was that parents are not allowed to enter the school, small children are picked up by the teachers right at the entrance.
I also enjoyed our free time, after classes we were discovering Barcelona – sometimes together with our new friends from Croatia and Turkey. It is a wonderful city, I was impressed by all Gaudi’s works like Sagrada Familia, Park Guell or Casa Batlo just to name a few. Oh, and I shouldn’t forget about the food, which is strongly connected with Catalan culture, I have never tried so much seafood before. All mobility activities were, and still are, precious experiences not only for my work but also for personal development. I will strongly encourage other members of the staff and teachers to engage in projects like Erasmus+ to gain self-confidence in international environment and share it with others.
Ola






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz